Friday, November 18, 2005

The Guilty

Evelyn here,

 

Tonight I must vent my position to that small percentage of people who act as if they lack an understanding of the phrase "freedom of speech" and that of all other human and civil rights that each of us share.

 

It has come to my attention, but not within these pages, that some of you are not comfortable with my having this blog, and I suppose from your past ill treatment of myself and others close me, that you would feel uncomfortable.

 

I once said that guilt makes people do incriminating things to hide the truth of they misdeed. In short, if harassers believe they can continue to intimidate, threaten, otherwise abuse, and/or subvert another person, they will try it.

 

I believe this is what you were attempting to do to me this past week. You have failed. You may dislike my blog, but you can not prevent me from voicing my opinions and/or beliefs with your intimidations.

 

I dislike such evil actions, and I have made this clear to you in the past. However, to be fair to you, something that you were never to me, I say this to you within this entry.

 

If you think you have a valid objection, there are comment areas attached to each entry of this blog. Use them, but do not personally hassle me. I tire of your deceitful acts so much so that I can write a dissertation on the devilish acts and ways you have tried to bully people who object to you. 

 

My entries are meant to be entertaining, informative, and fun. However, I will not hesitate to post my opinions, views, objections, and angst to any of your future displays hostile behavior in my personal present or my personal space.  

 

So, if you still feel threatened, I strongly suggest that you check your guilt trip at the door or REPENT.

 

I am a woman of many interests and strong opinions, and I am not interested in your cheat tricks. Do I have to name you? No, we have met before.

 

GOT THE MESSAGE!

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!