Thursday, November 24, 2005

Freedom of Expression

Evelyn here,

I went to mass today, and I will be spending this turkey day with my son,  and since it is only the two of us, we will be going out to eat and to otherwise celebrates this beautiful Thanksgiving. 

As much as I hate to mar this holiday, I must say something to a couple women who, frankly, did not care about the significant of today or of the expression they made on me. This ladies I write for you.

Here's to "Freedom of Expression". Thank God we know that we can enjoy it without feeling that we must seek the approval of or ask for permission from another to express ourselves.  Unfortunately, my attitude seems to be posing a problem for you. I state this because your actions today suggest that you either fear my openness, are jealous of my creativity, lack the sense of confidence and freedom it takes try it on your own, or (and God forbid) you have something to hide. Furthermore, and I know to whom I speak, cut the crap, and try liberating yourself.

Personally, I like me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!