Saturday, February 4, 2006

Blue Bella

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,

I have been very busy these last two weeks. First, let me say that I am now the owner of a 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser. Blue Bella (yes, I named her) is Electric Blue Pearl in color like the stock photos shown. She is my first new car, and I am grateful to own her. 

For the last seven years, I have been either walking or busing my way around town. However, my life has become more active, especially in the last year. Walking and busing was not going get the job done anymore. I needed more personal and timely transportation.

The weekend prior to getting BB, a group of us in the choir went up to Leesburg, Florida to visit old friends and former choir members. Later that evening we all went to St. Paul, church there and heard William Pitcher perform. He is a great organist. The organ he played gave a new mean to the old saying "one man band". 

We all have a great time and I took some pictures that preserve the evening to memory for years to come.

Back home, we have been rehearsing for the John Michael Talbot concert, which is less than 10 days away. We are a large choir of nearly sixty singers and when we sing together, I swear I can understand the songs of the angels. The sound we produce is just that beautiful. I am so please to be a part of it all.

God bless you,

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!