Friday, February 24, 2006

Hooligan - A Criminal Mind At Work

Hello everyone,

Evelyn here,

It would appear that there is still someone out there who have a thing against free of speak and freedom of expression.  Or, they simply dislikes the truth being told.  Whatever the case, I have this to say that someone: 

You attached my car today while it was in the parking area of where I am employed. 

I think you are trying to pressure me into not writing.  Sorry, I can not comply to the threats of any kind.  However, I have been known to call the police department, and I did call the them this afternoon, and I will do it again if there is anymore defacement and/or damage to my car.

I do not care who you are; you are just hooligan and a criminal to me and the rest of the public. The sooner you are found, the sooner the rest of us can go on with our lives.  You are just a coward who has never been able to face me,  but you who think intimidation will work. Sorry, you just made is situation worse for everyone.

In addition, do not try intimidating or using my co-workers. That will not work either.  It like I started early -- you are hooligan and you just made the situation worse for everyone.

Evelyn out. 

 

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!