Sunday, February 12, 2006

JMT Conquered BT's Audience

Hello Everyone.

Evelyn here.

I am back with a brief review on the John Michael Talbot "Monk Rock" concert at Blessed Trinity Church a few hours ago. As you know, I was part of the choir who sung backup for Mr. Talbot. It was a wonderful concert, and JMT, his older brother, Terry Talbot, and Tom Booth put on a concert that lived up to my the every boastings, and I have been singing their praises (no pun intended) since I heard the first announcement for the concert back in December.

It truly was a great and inspiring performance filled with a lot of audience participation. I will write more on this later. I also have more pictures to add. 

Evelyn Out.

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!