Sunday, February 12, 2006

Today's The Day!

Hello everyone!

Evelyn here,

but only for a brief time. I came home for a quick rest before having to prepare the tonight's concert. Yes, yes and yes!  The long awaited John Michael Talbot, Monk Rock, concert at our parish is tonight. I am so excited that I am half choked with emotions. I have practiced for these past two months, I feel more than ready.

Today, promises to be a Christ filled night of spiritual music arranged and sung by John Michael Talbot, Terry Talbot of the Mason Proffit Band, and Tom Booth. The others choir members and I are looking forward to meeting Mr. Talbot and singing with him. You can not miss us we will be the large group dressed in black.

If you did not get your tickets there are still some available at the door and the in gift shop now and tonight. 

Well, I need my rest. We will see you tonight.

God Bless!

Evelyn out!

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!