Saturday, February 18, 2006

From Xena to Cylon - Lucy Lawless Takes Recurring Role.

Hello  everyone!

 

Evelyn here.

 

Besides being a Xena's fan. I am a great fan of the actress, Lucy Lawless, who portrayed the character. 

 

I thought this article, "Lucy Lawless on Playing the Purest Cylon", might interest some of you. I have seen most of the roles LL has played in since the end of her series, and to be frank, not one of those roles, so far, had reached the level of Xena Warrior Princess. However, as a fan, I look to see her in stronger roles in the future. Maybe this continual role on Battlestar Galactica, which begins with the series' third season, will lead to such a role.

 

A special note to the LadyK:

 

I admit that I took the liberty to review and read some of your articles on your site, and I must acknowledge that you are an impressive writer. I feel a little honor that you notice and commented on my little Rome plug. Shameless, I know, but I am a fan of the show. I hope you enjoy this article on Lucy. The link to the site is below.

 

http://scifi.about.com/od/bgsonscifi/a/lawless2.htm

 

Evelyn Out!

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!