Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Camera Jockey

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

Regardless of past few weeks harrowing and to my thinking unnecessary events that has occurs in my life by people who fail to accept the truth and then move on with life for being blinded by their own deceptive actions, I am still very activity in my church. Phew! What a long winded sentence.

Yesterday after giving my choir director some photos from our trip to Celebration Station with our church youth group, he asked me if I would like to be the official photographer for the youth group ministry. I would take photos of the schedules activities. This music director is also the students youth minister and a family therapist.  Previously, I had shown him other photos that I took and some of my original artwork.  So, he knows me well enough to know that  I enjoy fiddling with graphic art and taking photographs.

Since I have become of “camera jockey” and my camera with me everywhere just in case I see something or someone that catches my artist eye, I said yes. Now I am waiting for my first assignment. It is really of small thing, but I think it is  cool. 

Anyway, I am still in both choirs, but the Traditional choir is out for the summer and we will start up again this fall. With the Contemporary choir, we are singing all year long.

Evelyn out.

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!