Tuesday, August 22, 2006

TRANSFORMERS NEWS

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

I am in!  That is . . . , I am in the Transformers official website. It was my understanding that the poblem with getting on to the site in the past was due to the large number of fans wanting to get access at the same time.  However, that problem appears to be cleared. Below I have provided the official Transformers movie link. As with all new sites. there is not much to see right now. There is some neat wallpaper for downloading (such as the one pictured above which looks so like a eye to me) and a great movie teaser. I believe it is Optimus Prime who destroys the space probe. Fans can also register a membership.  The movie is due out 7-04-7. Neat!

 http://www.transformersmovie.com

I can't help it. Somethings just bring the kid out of me. 

Evelyn Out.

 

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!