Monday, August 28, 2006

Mayor Action Center Update

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,

and I should be in choir rehearsal at this hour, but I am in the middle of a major upgrade that is taking more time than I had, originaaly expected. However, I want to say a few things about the previous entry.

To begin, I do not like to speak or write about unpleasant things in my life. Nevertheless, there are times when occurrences like that of the previous entry must be addressed. 

As it turned out the call showing as coming from the Mayor Action Center came from a friend whose phone is connected to the center. This friend was unaware of the problems I have had in the past with people misusing the center’s extension. I did explain it to him and he appeared to understand. However, unless others have experienced what I have experienced with the center’s extension, it would be hard for them to understand my feeling about it.

In this matter, I think informing other of my experience is the right things to do. I stated in an earlier entry that I am not posting entries of this nature to win anyone popularity contest nor to get people to like me. I am doing is help prevent and/or stop pr prevent such abuses from happening to others.

I believe that if my experiences can save another from such crudity or help ease their pain by letting them know they were not the first and they are not alone, then post the entries I will.

Evelyn Out.

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!