Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Todays Christian Woman

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,

Today I overheard some pointless remarks that made me thankful to be the christian woman that I am becoming. I say "becoming" because I believe as Catholics we are always trying to become better christians every day of our lives. 

In so saying this, I will not repeat what I overheard. However, it was right in the middle of the category called major "trashy". The remarks was so unexpected in a workplace that I believe that everyone in hearing distance was offended. 

From my point of view there has been too much of this women belittling women business.  Which is nothing but bad business. As one woman told me, it is about jealousy. However, I think it just lack of respect and lack of manners towards the person the remarks were aimed at and those of us who were unfortunate the overheard them.

I believe that when people go out of their way to belittle another as these women did today, they lose a bit of self-respect and respect in the eyes others.

While surfing the web as is my want I came across the following link for Todays Christian Woman Com. I also subscribed to the magazine.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/women/

Evelyn out.

 

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!