Saturday, August 12, 2006

My God - An Orginal Poem

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

Below is a poem praising our Lord, Jesus Christ. I wrote it back in October of 2005. i ran across it today while looking for another document. I edit a litle but I still think it needs some work.  Nevertheless, here is "My God".

----------

My God

My God is an amazing God,

He loves me despite of me.

My Lord sees in me a heart of gold

with faults easily cleanse of sin.

My God knows that I love him

first and best of all.

My Lord, my God , my amazing King.

My God carries me through life's daily trials

that sometimes seems too great for me,

and He 's there to catch me before a fall.

My Lord wipes away the grievous tears

that others fail see, and embraces me

with spiritual mercy and tenderness.

My Lord, my God , my amazing King.

                                            Evelyn F. Altheimer-Fain© October 22, 2005

----------

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!