Friday, August 11, 2006

Good Week

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

I had a great week at work. In stead of trying to "fit in", I put my attention on my duties and not on what was said around me. "Fitting in" have lost its appeal, and I have made up my mind to stay clear of such argumentative situations. I am quite happy avoiding it and it showed in how I felt after the workday was over. I mood was much freer and happier.

They now know that I am comfortable working this way. I work well with them; I just do need not all the confrontation that they appear to thrive on.

They know about the blog, and just as I thought, some have read it. They are not happy with what I wrote. I can not help that. I believe that telling the truth is the best recourse to stopping the bullying. I know they do not like me. I can respect that, but I do need to suffer their abuses.

I pray that I never have to write about workplace abuses again. Motto: Trust thyself, and deal with the other guy cautiously

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!