Saturday, July 22, 2006

DREAMWORKS: TRANSFORMERS

Hello Everyone

Evelyn Here,

I am ridiculously exited by the news of the upcoming Transformers movie that is due for release on July 4, 2007. Independence Day!

I know. I know. The film is based on a kids cartoon, but hey, I'm not a shame to say -- I watch! It’s an unbreakable habit that started when I was an unknowing innocent child. I just somehow drifted in front a television one day, and I've been hooked cartoons every since. Especially the actions ones.

I learned of the movie last Sunday when I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, and Superman Returns. Both are great movies and I will write something on them later, but now I want to speak about the Transformers. Like many others I became fascinated by the cartoon because the vehicles morphed or transformed into walking talking action robots; and with each trial they completed they transformed into  a level high inorganic object until the final transformation turned them into the representation of  organic beings or cybors, and then recreated Cyberon, their home planet.

Cool! Hey! Where's your inner child?

Anyway, I was sitting there in the theater watching the movies preview when suddenly this massive outer space scene appeared, and it was clear to all that something big and perhaps menacing was coming. Then there is this glimpse of Earth being approach by whatever is out there and the announcer said the hair-raising words, "It was the only warning they would ever get."

Hee, hee, hee, I just loved it, and I foolishly shouted a cheer is the theater. You know how you feel when you are the only one who cuts a laugh loose during a scene. Well, that was me, and I enjoyed it.

Okay, so I have gone through all this enthusiasm and not gotten to my main point and many of you are probably saying “So what? It’s another kid’s film. Wrong!” It is not just another kid’s film. It is the Transformers film of all Transformers film. It’s live action, man. Do they have a way to do it? Yes, way!

The question out there is . . . . “Where is she today?” Well, I here (though not in the flesh) and everything is fine. I just like the cartoon when it aired.

Transformers is directed by Michael Bay, Armageddon, and its executive producers and Papa of E.T. The Extraterrestrial, Steven Spielberg, There the link that lead to the official Transformers web site is located below. So to all you adult connoisseurs of fine vintage cartoons, check it out.

http://www.dreamworksfansite.com/Transformers/.

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!