Saturday, July 22, 2006

Xena Warrior Princess Banners

 

 

 

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

I believe it is a well known fact that I am a Xena Warrior Princess fan and a true Xenite. This being as it is I have recently developed a passion for making banners. Above is another example of one of my creations.  It is an update of the second banner that I posted. They are all made from screens-grabs of the series and are larger than what is shown on the page (1091x130 pixels). Banners are a lot of fun to make, but a lot of work also. Over the years, I have created wallpapers featuring Xena, Ares and the rest of the XWP's cast. However, I have not limited myself to the XWP series.

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!