Sunday, July 30, 2006

Providence and Friends

Hello Everyone,

 

Evelyn Here,

 

I am a little late posting some of my entries but I am quite busy at times. On July 12, 2006, I joined some friends who took a group of teens to Celebration Station a combination arcade games palace and with bumpers rides and go carts which is geared around the interested of teens and youth adults. Celebration Station has two floors for fun games and can schedule private birthday parties. For those who love music there is a stage for live bands. 

 

My friends and I left St. Petersburg around 5:30 PM that Wednesday afternoon, and we arrived in Clearwater a little after 6:00 PM. It was a long but beautiful drive there and I resisted all urges to snap pictures all along the way. When we got to Celebration Station, we some entered a fairyland for teens. It offered outdoor fun and many of the teens in our group went on the go-carts, bumpers cars and we discovered that there was mini-golf course. For us less active participants, we found on the inside two floors of arcades games, good food aplenty and a stage for live band to entertain us music lovers

 

That night we were fortunate to catch a band named Providence. They are a group of four young guys who rocked Celebration Station with a new genre of music known a Scream, which I believe is also a form are hard rock but more understandable. This young band delighted me so that I soon found myself swaying, singing, and stomping to their beat along with the teens.

 

Above are some photos that I took of the Providence band and some of the members of the youth group and their leaders who attend the event. I also made a 3-minute video recording of the rock group, but I have not mastered how to post video, yet. Nevertheless, the video shows the band singing and the teens dancing and adoring. I also got a couple of good shots of Olivia from radio station 90.5FM, better known to us Christian rockers as Spirit FM. I decided to make a collage the the photos.  It is a really busy piece of work, and it took me quite a bit of time to make, but it is worth it.

 

For more on Celebration Station, and what more they offer click the link below.

 

http://www.celebrationstation.com/loc.php?id=50

 

They located at Celebration Station - 24546 Us Highway 19 N, Clearwater, FL - Tel: (727) 791-1799

 

You can also check out what other Christian’s events are happening through the Spirit FM link below or on the Favorite Link bar.

 

http://www.spiritfm905.com/

 

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!