Sunday, July 23, 2006

Rome Banner

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

I have had a peaceful and productive weekend. I have relaxed, watched some TV, wrote a little (mostly on this blog), and created more banners.  I have posted large two banners based on the series Rome. I posted them this way to avoid losing detail and color which is a problem with posted graphics with a lot of dark reds.  

I did one banner with a black border and one without it. I also enlarged the banners on my previous posts.  However, all of the banners are best seen in their true size.

I am also thinking of adding more Xena fan fiction.  I have been thinking about some different directions in which to take the story and have almost settled on one.  I am little restless to begin writing on it.  When I do start writng on the story again my blog posting much will become less frequent unless something really important or very interesting happens.

I also plan on getting out of the house a little more. I am drenched in television series and need to see what happening in and around the city.

Well, it is after midnight, so I am off to dreamland.

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!